Please follow the steps below to install the App & add the playlist
How to install the App on Amazon Devices
The app is available on Amazon App Store, search for All IPTV Player then download it.
Important Note: In some Amazon devices, the app is not available in the App Store. So, please use the manual method to install the app.
Manual Installation Method:
Connect your Amazon Fire Stick device to the TV and the Internet. Then do the following:
- Open Amazon Fire Stick.
- Go to Settings –> My FIRE TV –> Developer Options.
- Make sure ADB Debugging & Apps from Unknown Sources are both Turned ON.
- Go back to Home Screen –> Apps –> Downloader app, then you need to type this link: https://bit.ly/v4iptv Then click on Download. Note: If you don’t have Downloader App in the apps section, please go to the Apps Store and install it.
- The file will be downloaded automatically on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- After downloading, please install the application.
- All Done! Note: If you placed the order with us, please check your email for login details:
- Name: Add any name.
- Username: (Check your email).
- Password: (Check your email).
Note: To order the TV subscription, please CLICK HERE
Note: After you complete the order. You will receive an email immediately including your TV subscription & Playlist details.